2 weeks to go

There are 2 weeks before voting closes.

In Goodwood Ward there are 4 candidates.
When you review the candidates and consider their merit, ask the following questions.

Who is local and lives in the Ward?
Who is a member of a political party or has stood for State Parliament as a member of a party?
Who is a member of an activist group?

In my case, the answers are Yes, No and No.

I am the only true Local Independent.

Vote 1 Bob Schnell.

Don't waste your vote.

election disclaimer

Comments

  1. Bob I had a good look around the Ward today and was a bit miffed. I think someone has removed all of your posters. Not fair politics! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrible to think that all of my posters have gone.
    There is a bit of a hot spot in south Goodwood (Weller/Hardy Streets) where posters don't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting how the profiles of the other candidates don't reveal all the information.
    Are they just be economical with the truth?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your feedback.