Pizza @ Fern Avenue

Last night I went to pizza night at the Community Garden, Fern Avenue, Fullarton.
A fantastic garden with heaps of fruit and veggies ripe for picking.
The pizzas were home made using produce from the garden and cooked in a wood oven.
I took a jar of home grown dried Cajun chilli. The pizzas got hotter as the night progressed.
Wine was from a small backyard winery nearby. Absolutely superb.
Good company made the night perfect.

Now I'm not normally one to scrounge through pre-loved rubbish left on the verge (although I always have a good look), but it was rick pickings in front of a house on Fern Avenue. Good stuff was left abandoned on the verge, probably ready for a booked hard rubbish collection by Council. It was left overs from a recent garage sale. There was something for everyone. The top item I spotted and took was a good looking metal rooster. Despite the one wobbly and rusted leg, it will look nice in the garden amongst the chillies.

All up, it was a good night.

Comments

  1. I love a good scrounge in the stuff left on the footpath.
    Amazing what you can find.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your feedback.