Dyeing naturally

With fruit, berries and tomatoes coming into season why not consider natural dyeing of clothes. Get that unique home grown colour into your clothes.
Commercial dyes are not ethically produced and should be avoided.
Buy a white T-shirt and experiment.
Mulberries and raspberries are excellent for producing vibrant colour.
A fresh juicy tomato will give a lovely orange/red splash.
Alternatively, you may wish to add a splash of colour to your hair; perhaps a few raspberry streaks.

Comments

  1. What a great idea.
    I luv bold colours so I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takes me back to my hippy days when we tie-dyed tshirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try some mulberry streaks in my hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your feedback.