#Mayor4Unley my 150 words

The Local Government Association has published the 150 words supplied by each candidate for councils across SA.
Here's a link to search and view Unley candidates' profiles.

Here are my 150 words that will appear on the postal voting form.
It's a summary of my electoral platform as candidate for Mayor of Unley. More detailed will be in your letterbox soon.

Candidate Profile: Bob Schnell #Mayor4Unley

I am a Goodwood Ward Councillor (for almost 20 years and Deputy Mayor for 3 years). For the past 2 years I've been a volunteer with the Unley Home Library delivering books to the elderly. I will bring to the role of Mayor commitment, leadership, experience and common sense. I care about our community and I do listen and follow-up. I am not a member of any political party. I support rate capping to keep rate rises low. I want to go back to basics to reduce the number of big costly projects, re-focus on fixing smaller local issues in our streets and communities eg. footpaths (a more rapid response to fix trip hazards), plant more street trees, more green verges, increase funding for local traffic management solutions, reduce fees for residential parking permits, promote environmentally friendly initiatives and more family friendly events. I ask for your support.


Written and authorised by bob schnell 10 halmon avenue everard park 5035

Comments