Vote 1 Bob Schnell for Unley Mayor

With the Unley Council election some candidates will give a preference to another person eg. by marking 1 and 2 on How to Vote information. What this means is that if you are not successful then you wish the candidate marked 2 to be the next preferred person.

I have been informed via email from Dario Centrella that he and Michael Hewitson have swapped preferences for Mayor.
That means that if you blindly follow the How to Vote of these 2 Mayoral candidates then you could get Dario or Michael as Mayor.

I don’t support giving a preference.
In fact, on merit, I would find it difficult to pick one.
So, I won’t be indicating a second preference.
It’s not my place.
I believe that it should be left to you, the voter to decide.

My stance is simply common sense.
Vote 1 BOB SCHNELL #Mayor4Unley
Your best choice!
Don’t waste your vote!!

#Unley #Mayor Written and authorised by Bob Schnell 10 halmon avenue everard park 5035

Comments