Just fight

In light of the current religious wars being waged across the globe, I am reminded of a quote in the Bible.

Reading from Ephesians:
'Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.'

God is always on the side of might and right. Always has been.
The trouble is that with God on our side (and equally on the side of the opposing force) He loses as many as He wins; simple mathematics.

Anyway, it's a powerful quote from the Bible.
It reinforces the right to fight for right, justice and beliefs.
It also reflects the equal fervour that probably exists on the other side.

Comments

  1. I remember that quote from my Bible study days.
    I like your insight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't considered like that.
    Now when I think about it, it is so true.
    But I do like to think that God is on my side.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your feedback.