The right way

It's something I'm passionate about ... and I know that I'm right.
I won't accept the other person's opinion.
The dilemma (for some) is which way should toilet paper hang -  under or over.
If I visit someone's home and need to go to the toilet and find that the paper is hanging the wrong way then I will change it. It's a job that needs to be done.
There's a minority out there that don't know how to hang their toilet paper.

Relief has now come.
The 1891patent of the inventor (Mr Seth Wheeler) of the toilet paper has been found and it includes diagrams showing how the paper should hang and be dispensed.
It's a real relief to know that my way is the right way.
It must hang over the roll.

View the link below to read more and see the patent diagrams or Google it.

Here's a link to the article.


Comments

  1. Surely we should be more concerned with getting to the bottom of the issue, are you a folder or a scruncher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's personal and not relevant.
    The issue is which is the right way to hang the paper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your feedback.