River Murray by bike

Each year, Bike SA recruits a group of 200 people (mad keen cyclists) to visit some beautiful regions by bike.
This year the 9 day bike trip will visit the Murraylands (aka. the Riverland).
If you are a bike enthusiast and have a hardened bum, then you should consider it.
Dates: 20 to 28 September 2014
Details: 9 day road tour along the Murray River and Riverlands by bike

It may be tough on the bike for 9 days (although it is described as leisurely), however the evenings are a gourmets delight with fine local food and wines.

For more details, visit
this link.

Comments

  1. I will be on this ride.
    Will be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great.
    I have heard of these rides before - good reports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already booked. I will be one of the 200 riders.
    I will look for Milly on the trail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be taking this ride.
    The Riverland will be beautiful at this time of the year.
    A great way to socialize with other cyclists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been planning for some time to be on this ride.
    It will be huge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see that people are signing up for the ride.
    This is what biking is about.
    Getting out and seeing the country by bike.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your feedback.