Fringe Fun @ Limbo

A friend has been to the Fringe act Limbo and reported that it was fantastic.

Here's a bit of what she said ...
It's sexy, hot, very hot, acrobatics with a circus feel, mixed with cabaret and frantic dance.
The performers are just so skilled in controlling and distorting their bodies.
It's a must see!

You can see Limbo in the Paradiso Spiegeltent in the Garden of Unearthly Delights.
I saw it last year, but I've added it to my list of acts to try to see (if there if time).

There is just so much on during the Fringe.
Make the most of it - get out a see a few shows.
Some might be a dud or less than you expected, but there will be memorable ones to make it worthwhile.


Comments

  1. Love your matter of fact approach to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great photo. Really sensual. Love the human candle effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This looks like a hot act. I'm a juggler (in training) so I will go watch the use of fire sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This event looks so hot.
    It is on my must see list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Went last night.
    It's hot, hot hot.
    Get there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your feedback.